Technical Sales Advisor
Position: Full Time
As part of our ongoing expansion, the opportunity has arisen for a technically minded sales advisor to join our UK Internal Sales Team in Daventry Northamptonshire. Working as a key part of the team, this role will be to provide technical assistance to customers and staff, together with providing sales administration and proactive telesales duties as required.
- Provide expert technical assistance to both customers and staff via the telephone, email and face-to-face at our trade counter.
- Undertake proactive telesales drives as directed by the Internal Sales Coordinator.
- Process customer purchase orders into picking lists, delivery notes and invoices.
- Liaise with transport companies to arrange collections.
- Coordinate spare part dispatches.
- Assist with Quality Control checking when required
- Highly technically minded with the ability to assemble and understand the mechanics of product assemblies.
- Able to read, follow and communicate to customers the manufacturers assembly instructions. Previous experience in a sales office environment
- Strong Sage skills with minimum 1 year experience.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
We are a leading original design manufacturer of Audio Video accessories for the professional AV and systems integrations marketplace with an extensive range of solutions. A long established privately owned company with a global network of offices.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 25th January 2013.